Friday, July 08, 2005

Additions to the gift shop











This is stuff I've made at my ceramics course recently.
If any of you want any of this or similar pieces of wonderfullness, it would be a good idea to post a comment to my blog. Bear in mind these to a long time to make and if I run out it would take ages for me to get to anywhere to attempt torecreate the moment. In these surprising times anything is possible. Or nearly anything anyway.

I've also added on some photo's of knitted handbags and a cake. The latter is reserved for people who are in the same country as me, for natural reasons. More items will be added on in time.

:-) Andrea

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 10, 08:33:00 pm, Blogger Andrea said...

The black bowl has now gone to Janet Kelly who just turned 40!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home