Friday, July 22, 2005

Maternal visit


My Mum and her partner Haakon has just visited Mark and me. We had a nice week with surprisingly nice weather. We revisited the place I went swimming with Sara, shopped in Glasgow and discovered ripe blueberries by Loch Lomond.
AS you can see from the photo, it's not quite as hot as it was when I went with Sara. my mum went for it though, the viking lady! :-)
All in all a rewarding, pleasant experience.
Mark disclosed a big hidden Norwegian vocabulary as he spoke to Haakon a lot, (mostly about car's and stuff, there's a surprise..) in the loveliest language of all.
So I hereby declare the parent-marathon: started!
not this weekend but next Mark's mum and stepdad are coming and two weeks after that my dad and sister are coming. Busy days, but nice.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 26, 01:34:00 pm, Blogger Kamilla said...

Alltid hyggelig med besøk! Jeg er virkelig fornøyd med at du introduserte meg for bloging! Har fått mange morsomme kommentarer (pr e-post - og ikke på selve sida!). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home