Saturday, October 15, 2005

Duchess , Storm and Edward






So; long time, very little blogging..
Well, I had decided to blog chronologically, and I couldn't go on without sharing my meeting with Duchess, Storm and Edward, you see. They are birds of prey that we met and interacted with this summer in Aberfoyle. You pay a bit and get to take photo's and cuddle them! So exciting! And some of you will probably already have heard of my fascination with birds of prey after seeing somany Buzzards at the side of the road on my way to work.
So here are the pics of Ane, Pappa and I holding the golden eagle, Duchess(pappa), the american hawk, Storm (me) and the eagle owl, Edward (Ane)

1 Comments:

At Sun Nov 06, 09:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stilig!! Kan tenke meg at det var stort for deg som har jaktet på dem med fotoapparatet ditt i lang tid. Gleder oss til å møte dere i desember! Laila & Andrè :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home