Saturday, December 03, 2005

big comfy news and a butterfly!



We've got our new sofa! It might not appear that important to those of you who have not visited for very long at a time, but I know a few people who will be both exited and relieved as our previous sofa was less than comfortable. So to put you out of your misery I decided to post a couple of photo's of the wonder. WE're not done putting pictures up, by the way.

This might even alter the contents of my blog as I will now be comfortable and relaxed in this season of advent and contemplate on the finer points of this wonderful, puzzling world.. ;-)

Also I decided to add a bit of sunshine and show you a photo of a butterfly that was in my garden this summer.
I even had butterly flowers, yet hardly any stopped by when I was out there. We even had one fly about our office this autumn, which was quite a contrast to "castle greyskull" as Jonathan calls it. Turns out the butterfly hid from me in the pictures file. I'll have tidy up and add it later. Have a nice evening!

1 Comments:

At Sun Dec 04, 06:42:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice A&M, very nice! Now I'm lookin fwd to visit u again.
2B in progress is a part of the game. So hold on ...
I wish u very welcome home to Lorenskog for the weekend.
See u soon.

Reidarfar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home