Thursday, February 16, 2006

Will happily receive snippets of entertainment after some hard days work

So, this time I offer "fint lite" /little entertainment nor information myself, but just appeal for you good souls out there full of stories and trivial funny information to share it with the rest of us, me in particular!

I've had a particularly hard working week with both a very nice but challenging trainig course and general hard stuff around my office at work.
So the quest begins:
Who will make me laugh so you hear it all the way to where you are?
Who will make me gasp withshock and surprise?

A bit of fun and distraction seldom goes a miss for anyone, so roll on with stories jokes and odd facts!

Before you start feeling to sorry for poor old tired Andrea, I'll pass on to you that I did quite enjoy that training course.
Claire and I went together and met loads of nice people whilst learning interesting stuff and eating buffet lunches. :-)
On a finishing note I'll be happy to inform anyone who missed it that K.T. Tunstall one a Brit Award.
She's such a great musician! She said as she thanked for it; Women ignore your restrictions!
If you get a chance check out her music, it's brilliant!

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 06, 06:57:00 pm, Blogger Solveig said...

Her er noe du kan le av (jeg lo i allefall..)
Søndag var det en artikkel om Kjartan Slettemark i aftenposten.

Gullkorn fra KjARTan: "mitt største kunstverk er ikke mitt eget, men mor og fars. Ikke lett å lage et slikt kunstverk som meg"

Kjartan går rundt med et skaut som viser et kart over Stockholm der han bor, slik at hvis han blir desorientert kan han bare peke på hodet sitt når han skal fortelle drosjesjåfører hvor han skal..

Kjartan var lenge opptatt av USA's president Nixon, og da han ble felt av watergate skandalen manipulerte KjaARTan passbildet han med Nixon's ansikt og Kjartans lange skjegg.. Det eneste passmyndighetene reagerte på var måten navnet hans var underskrevet; KjARTan.

Jeg har forresten vært på en av hans utstillinger, det var helt absurd! Du som vil ha inspirasjon til dine kunstverk;
Få inspirajon av KjARTan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home